Truly a great place to work, Children's Therapy T.E.A.M. offers competitive salaries and benefits as well as a company culture that takes its mission of servant-leadership seriously.
- T.E.A.M. offers a wide range of outpatient pediatric therapy services for children from birth to age 21.
- T.E.A.M.'s PT Program boasts warm-water aquatic therapy pools, lite gait mobility systems, fully equipped land-based gyms, community orthotics clinics, innovative constraint-induced mobility programs for children with Hemiplegia, serial casting for children with foot and ankle deformity, and youth sports and orthotic rehabilitation programs.
- A dynamic cadre of professionals, the T.E.A.M. PT Department ranges from veteran therapists who are Board-Certified Clinical Specialists in Pediatric PT to dedicated novice professionals.
- Mentoring through T.E.A.M.'s Mentor Program offers opportunities for professional learning and growth.
- Occupational therapists and speech-language pathologists work collaboratively with T.E.A.M. PTs to serve families and offer optimal treatment outcomes.
- New graduates, as well as veteran therapists, are encouraged to apply.