Pelvic Floor Physical Therapist - Outpatient
Searcy Physical Therapy - Searcy, AR
About the practice:
- Our mission is to have a positive impact on all those we serve by creating a healing environment through relationship and skilled care.
- Our team is comprised of talented clinicians who are passionate about serving others and who enjoy working together.
- We work hard to create a positive work environment and believe that a healthy culture is an integral part of a successful practice. We want to add team members who want to jump in and contribute to these efforts.
- We recently built a new facility and are constantly striving to have the latest technology, equipment and training available.
- We believe it's important to constantly be learning and growing.We routinely close the clinic to provide educational opportunities and all clinical employees are provided with annual CME benefits.
- We practice relationship-centered care, both as relates to patients as well as to our team.
About the position:
We currently have one clinician exclusively providing pelvic floor therapy. The local need far exceeds available appointments. We're looking for a physical therapist with a passion for pelvic floor therapy. It is possible that they'd offer pelvic floor therapy appointments 3 days per week and orthopedic appointments 2 days per week, subject to change based on demand. We'll also consider a part-time clinician offering pelvic floor therapy exclusively.
- Master's or Doctorate of Physical Therapy from an accredited program
- Arkansas State Board of Physical Therapy license
- Open to new grads as well as experienced therapists
- Excellent communication skills
- Must provide references that indicate candidate to be humble, servant-minded, a person of integrity and a person who demonstrates wise stewardship
- Must be willing to be a participating member of the team, both the pelvic floor team and the team at large
For consideration, please submit resume to.
Kristen Prince, PracticeManager || (501)268-2513